Join UCMS by AROBS team as ASP.NET Developer!
Who are we looking for:
A creative team player who contributes to the development of our software through vision and technical spirit, and who shares with us the passion for technology.
– A Bachelor’s degree with a IT software profile (programming);
– Minimum three years of experience in a similar position;
– Good understanding of logical and physical architectures of databases and of SQL (T-SQL preferred);
– Solid knowledge of ASP.NET (web forms), .NET Platform and C# programming language (Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012);
Your responsibilities will include:
– Implementing the company’s software requirements to a high level of quality and within agreed project deadlines;
– Designing, implementing and testing technical solutions;
– Creating prototypes for new regulations;
– Participate in the implementation of code writing standards;
– Communicate and enforce rules for writing code;
– Effectively and responsibly apply programming practices and techniques.
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of source code sharing with TFS/SVN;
– Knowledge of modern web concepts;
– Knowledge of ERP applications;
– Knowledge of Telerik development products (kendo UI, RadXcontrols, etc);
– Experience working with reporting tools (Crystal Reports, Reporting Services, etc.);
– Entity Framework.
What we offer:
– Meal vouchers (20 lei/day);
– Flexible working hours, hybrid work system;
– A day off on your birthday;
– Paid days off depending on seniority (21+);
– Allianz private health package;
– Bookster subscription;
– E-learning courses: Udemy & Pluralsight;
– Employee stock option plan.
Job Type: Full Time
Join us! Send us your CV on [email protected]